Monday, March 28, 2011

Taylor


This is Taylor, one of my sweet nieces.  She's a junior at Wheaton College - double majoring in Chemistry and Spanish.  She's smart, beautiful, funny, and loves the Lord.  I had the joy of spending a few hours with her last weekend while she was home for a short break.  


This is Taylor just a few weeks ago.  Well, not really.  This was taken when I was a junior at Clemson.  Crazy how the times flies. 

I have not seen Taylor since Christmas, and you know in the life of a 20 year old, much can happen in 4 months.  We had a chance to catch up a little, and she also provided me with a few laughs.  The funniest line came as we were baking a yummy dish for breakfast the next morning.  I was explaining to Taylor that I could not eat the cinnamon bread I was making because I am on a dairy free diet (for Madeline).  After a short pause, Taylor asked, "Aunt Alli, this might be a silly, but how can breast milk be dairy free?".  Oh, Taylor, you make me laugh!  Love you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment