Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ainsley is the funniest...



So, Ainsley has been quite the funny girl recently.  She always has a little twinkle in her eye, but recently she has had me laughing more than usual.  A little sampling from today...

Me - Ainsley, are you excited about school this morning?
Ainsley's response - No, I'm afraid I might have to learn something.

Tonight, after we were reading bedtime stories, we talked about her day at school.  She was recapping the day and telling me who had been good or bad.  One little boy in her class has quite the reputation for some unkind behavior, and she was telling me about an incident today...

Ainsley - "G" snatched from some of us today.  That was unkind...
Me - Yes, it was.  Would you ever snatch from a friend like that?
Ainsley - No, I would never snatch at school like that.  I would only snatch at home!

True, true!  :)  I'm so loving watching her little personality blossom - what a gift!




No comments:

Post a Comment