Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ouch!


Ainsley tripped this morning on the way to school (actually about 10 feet from the preschool door) and smacked her head on the sidewalk.  I knew at the sound of it, she had a huge bruise coming her way and, boy, does she - a huge goose egg on the left side of her forehead.  A very kind stranger and a friend's husband helped me herd the girls aside, and I went to work on Ainsley with an ice pack, band-aid (placed to the side of her bruise - but it always helps!), and lots of kisses.

Clara was very concerned about her sister's injury, but as she assessed the situation further, she noticed something else important: "Oh, no!  Ainsley tore her tights!"  Girls....:)

So, Ainsley is home with me this morning, instead of at school, just so I can keep an eye on her.  Praying for a quick recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment